- Hits: 249
License exams are being offered on June 27th at the Klein Volunteer Fire Department Administration Building, 16810 Squyres Rd, Spring, TX 77379, The Administration Building is located behind Klein Fire Department Station 4. The gates will be open at 7:30 A.M. Please arrive by 7:55 A.M. at the latest so that applicants can be seated by 8:00 A.M. Parking is provided behind the Administration building. Use the entrance behind the Administration Building.
Testing will be from 8:00 A.M until 12:00 P.M. The gates will be closed and locked at 12:30 P.M.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- If you have a temperature or feel ill, please do not ask to be tested.
- Tables and chairs have been arranged to meet social distancing requirements. Do not move them.
- Please bring a mask and plan on wearing it while in the building.
- We are allowed a maximum of 28 people in the building at one time. This number includes all applicants plus the VEs.
- Walk-ins are welcome. Call Ron Matusek, WA6TQH, at 713-825-9606 on arrival.
- Please park as directed and in the designated spaces and wait for instructions.
Please observe any parking signs and be careful not to block emergency vehicle paths. Parking is behind the building. See the map below for directions to the exam location.
Our sincere thanks to the Klein Fire Department for allowing us the use of this facility.